In his excellent CogDog blog (how crazy does that sound?), Alan Levine reflects on some really horrific webinar experiences he has had. He sets out his Five ways to run a deadly online seminar
- Make it hard to even get inside.
- Don’t let your participants know who else is there.
- Make it hard or impossible for the audience to communicate with each other.
- Don’t greet the audience or make them feel welcome.
- Ignore your audience, make ’em wait ’til you fill the hour with your voice, do not involve them at all.