Xyleme Inc has just released this podcast in which I attempt to answer the following questions:
- Why is real-time online communication so hot right now?
- What does an organisation gain or lose when they switch from face-to-face to online communication?
- Why communicate live when you have the option of self-pacing?
- Is it possible for synchronous communication stand alone as an intervention?
- How are we doing so far in our use of synchronous communications?
- What does it take to facilitate a successful online event?
Thanks to Dawn Poulos for hosting the podcast so ably.