In his excellent CogDog blog (how crazy does that sound?), Alan Levine reflects on some really horrific webinar experiences he has had. He sets out his Five ways to run a deadly online seminar
- Make it hard to even get inside.
- Don’t let your participants know who else is there.
- Make it hard or impossible for the audience to communicate with each other.
- Don’t greet the audience or make them feel welcome.
- Ignore your audience, make ’em wait ’til you fill the hour with your voice, do not involve them at all.
Thanks Alan for some great tips for truly terrible webinars.
Have you got any webinar horror stories you’d like to share? We’d love to hear.